“That is EXACTLY what I want!” are the words we heard today, and it’s time we shared the news. Hint: It’s called The Marketing Roadmaps Program, and it’s built for business owners who want a full marketing department for the price of one, highly effective employee.
Business owners want their time back
- If you’ve spent more time wishing for vacation than taking it, you understand.
- If you trained your staff in one area only to turn around and learn an entirely different set of skills to promote the business, you get it.
- Who wants to be learning the ins and outs of Google Ads or schema or the best message to put on a landing page? Well, we do, but that’s besides the point.
Do-it-Yourself doesn’t always work…
We’ve encountered all sorts of businesses and approaches to marketing, but one thing we’ve found is DIY isn’t always the answer. If you don’t have a dedicated marketing team, chances are you’re sharing the load amongst your team when it’s really no one’s specialty. Ultimately, people are going to do what they are good at, and that leaves marketing on the backburner (even with weekly or monthly check-ins). What most businesses really want is someone to do that work for them.
When given the choice between doing something we love and excel at and doing something that confuses or intimidates us, we choose the exciting thing 10 times out of 10. It’s human nature.
Accountability + Collaboration + The Secret Sauce
It’s not so secret, actually. We just combined the best of both worlds. Our new Marketing Roadmaps Program incorporates monthly check-in calls (accountability and collaboration) with our team implementing the strategies we discuss.
Start your engines
I’ll make this quick. A lot of organizations say, “I just need a new website.” However, after the shine wears off, their online presence plateaus at best or tanks at worst.
We don’t want to see your marketing go downhill. So, we created the Marketing Roadmap:
- Quick Win: Get instant gratification as our team addresses something that’s been bugging you for a while. (i.e. multiple Google Business Profiles, improving your contact form, or auditing your ads)
- Clarify Your Message: If your audience doesn’t know you understand their pain points and can help them achieve their greatest success, they won’t want to work with you.
- Capture Your Brand: Stock photos are a thing of the past. People want to see your team helping your customers.
- Strategy: Let’s identify what your organization needs in the short and long term to get real results.
- Implement: We choose the best combination of services to start with in a consistent budget, and each month we re-allocate based on current goals and needs.
If any of this resonated with you, we’d love to talk about your marketing goals to see if we’re a good fit.